Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Future

Im sure everyone thought of their future even once...

RIGHT?

Fine.. not everyone..

Well...
I don't really intent to share the same future as all the normal humans in the world..

I want a more interesting life..

A life as....

Me? o.o

Don't be ridiculous...

Hmm... lets see...

When I grow up, I will try to work hard in being a genetic engineer first.
My true reason of the job is pretty simple...
I can't bear to see my two favorite dogs die.
And well... My Science teacher once told me that IF I become a genetic engineer I would be able to bring everything back to life. By cloning or creation. Then I could recreate all my friends and families and like... program them to act as I like?

NAH

Thats pretty pointless. I would hate to always be able to predict what happens next. I wish everything would be unpredictable. WELL.. Not everything.. but like.. some?

Then, when I am going steady with my first job, probably around my twenties or thirties I will want to go to the land of the rising sun. Japan.
Its my dream to become a voice actor.

Eventhough my voice really sux. Sigh....

I want the people to hear my voice through TV.. Interviews... Games... Singing...

I want to pour out my hopes and dreams to the people through my voice.

I guess thats the only way I can do it.

Maybe when im at Japan I would probably work till a ripe age of 55 and retire. Then maybe I can find my future family there. Who knows?

Thats it, my simple future.. not as interesting and different as any of my other friends, but like... who cares?

Its my life. My ambitions. My dreams. What I place my hopes and strength into.

What I want everyone to know. And plan their future carefully too.

What a dramatic end to my blog post..

But like.. oh well?

No comments: