Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rant of 13/11/08

Please forgive my violence in the ranting of the day, 13/11/08

Why am I being kept at home and now allowed to go for outings with my friends? I feel like a trapped parakeet inside a cage. I can't go out. Ever.

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.

HOW CAN THEY KEEP ME FROM MY FRIENDS

Nah.. they just want to be protective of me... oh wait..

WTH IM ALREADY FIFTEEN WHY SHOULD I STAY AT HOME!!!!!

Nah... its a dangerous world out there.. what am I thinking...

GAH ARMED WITH MY NEEDLE PEN I COULD JUST KILL THOSE STUPID VILLIANS THAT POSE THREATS TO ME RIGHT???!!!

Oh wait... would I get any penalty for killing someone?...

I DON'T THINK SO... IM JUST TRYING TO PROTECT MYSELF... RIGHT???!!! RIGHT?????!!!!

Oh neverm (ind).... I sound like a stupid brat ranting about such a small problem and should just stay at home and rot.

No comments: