Thursday, May 27, 2010

This



Is my face after that exam. Its not like I didnt study :( I did. I really worked my ass off for the first week. The second week was really taxing. Really tired :( so I just read over on the second week instead. Sigh. All those useless subjects like Moral, Sejarah... why cant I just study what I want and dump the rest instead? Can't I just excel in what I love? Why must I get good marks in everything I should not be learning in the first place too? Sigh. The world is just too KIASU these days. ESPECIALLY THE CHINESE!!!!!! SO damn KIASU. Wait im chinese too so whatever at least im not kiasu >:(

(Yeah I know. Bulls**t warning)



Hopefully these holidays wont have me addicted to anything on the computer... blah blah blah.. Doing add maths project like crazy, PSK project like mad and studying like no tommorow.



Anyways... I will probably spend half of my time doing what my teacher asked me to do on his website and ask him anything I dont understand.....



And hopefully this wont happen after I get my exam papers.



And look at these cute stuff :D:D:D

Anyways stay tuned :(

No comments: