Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Me = Weirdo

10 Fun Facts about what makes me think Im a weirdo that other people agree with that makes me sad that makes me lonely that makes me depressed which leads to me writing on a blog that creates viewers but nobody actually views it except me so it seems like a diary but I shouldn't write it like a diary incase someone comes in and look at it because I input my secrets in a diary so like whatever because this is gonna be the longest sentence in history of my blog posts which makes it my longest blog post ever right?????

WRONG.

Lets get back to topic.

1 ) I often talk to myself in Japanese even though I don't actually know what im talking about.
2 ) I sing fandubs and post them in youtube but so far nobody looks at them yet so it makes me sad
3 ) I write rubbish in my blog so no one actually wants to read them which makes me even more dissapointed
4 ) I love my doggies to the point that my future changes for them
5 ) I love anime to the point that I am obsessed with them.
6 ) I watch Disney channel, Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon ( Only children watch playhouse disney )
7 ) I enjoy teasing the friends I hate to the point that they don't talk to me for a day. ( Whatever it is the next day everything resets back to normal )
8 ) Nobody likes me when im bad tempered so i try not to be like my father.
9 ) I hunger for blogs
10 ) I enjoy hearing people talking about me.

SEE..

IM SUCH A WEIRDO..

sigh.. sigh.. sigh... sigh...

Nobody will like me anymore :(

No comments: