Monday, November 24, 2008

Time Passes so Quickly


This is my puppy Summer. She is 2 months old when this picture is taken. doesn't she look cute? I looked at her each day. My brother would always clean up the mess she made at home. She was the most playful thing I've ever seen. Bad egg right? normally labradors would be mature, sitting around in a corner sleeping the whole day off. But her? She would occational jump on me and climb behind my back while I was reading the book on the sofa. I was lying face down reading the book by the way. Then she would chase her puppy toy around the house whenever we threw it somewhere. Every now and then, We would train her to do stuff. Im the one that teached her how to shake paws !!!!
One day, a neighbour came to us. Looking at Summer, she was amazed and stated that Summer had grown quite alot. I was mesmerized. Alot? She barely even grows!!! And then I saw the second picture. And I realised that it had been two years since we had Summer. She grew from the picture below to the one up there.
And she is still playful!!!
but she looks naive and innocent.
Thats why we all Love her.

No comments: