Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Its over...

CNY holidays is almost over :(
There is only one day left (Tomorrow) where its always utilized to complete any school works and studies so that I can catch up.

During CNY, I had tones of fun, both serving and being served, being visited and visiting. The process had taught me to socialize more. It has also allowed me to observe how people have fun during CNY.

I'm sure on the first day, the world is buzzing with activities. I'm sure that my relatives are having lots of fun and games in KL too! I wish I could teleport there to visit them and back to visit my friends in an instant. But if that's possible.. nah , im sure it wont be. After all, If it does happen I would just be blurting a cock and bull story out in the post.. right?

On the first day, the sun shone brightly

The slight sight of it significantly brings spirit the first day of CNY!!!!!

Anyways, I wore the first chinese looking clothes in my whole life!! Sadly, I cant find the picture on the internet as the name was neither Samfoo or Cheongsam. I just didnt know the name of the clothes, aside from the female counterparts. Besides that, im also feeling extremely lazy to take the pictures of the clothes that I wore >:(

Either ways, the chinese clothes were really fragile and felt like it will tear anytime soon, especially when I sat down. It was really uncomfortable too, as it was made from silk and traps the heat inside. I was sweating the whole day long as I served guests (More specifically, I only served my friends) But the serving was fun too, I did most of the eating.

And at night, Adrian and Ena came to visit. We took a photo to see how tall I was :D

Actually we just took the photo because of the huge mirror.

On the second day, I only woke up as early as 9.00 am. I visited my auntie's house at about 10.00 am until 2.30pm. At 2.50pm, I visited Shel's house. I ate lots of bak pohs.

I didnt know I was in the picture!!! I thought it wont reach me since I was so far!!!!! So I ate Bak Pohs in front of the camera. Who took this photo !!!

Then we took a group photo while I was busy munching on Bak Pohs. Practically addicted during the timeline :)

On the third day, me and my family went to The Spring. It was so empty in the morning. You could say, a ghost building? Anyways, we went to eat at Kluang Station and then at 2.30pm I went to visit a Crocodile's house. And its not at Jong's Crocodile Farm!

(Its at Taman Stampin Barat)

No comments: