Tuesday, June 25, 2013

HeRO \o/ Part 3


 The continuation of the journey. I am now in Lutie, Toy Factory. Lutie can only be accessed if you go to Al De Baran and talk to Santa (the big fat guy with white facial hair in red attire) at the north east corner of the map. (Not North West ;) please ignore any reference to a creative name given by celebrity parents) There, he takes you to Lutie for free.

At first I was afraid I had to walk to Al De Baran from Prontera though, there were many stem worms that are aggro and has over 6k HP, so it would be a nightmare.

Anyway, its all fun and games in Toy Factory, where lots of pretty mazes exist.... UNTIL MVPS begin to appear. The only MVP I was able to put up with was Mastering, with 2k HP. The rest were crazy and I had to avoid them.


Arch Angeling and its pawns.
Manmade Maze :P

No comments: