Sunday, June 16, 2013

Post [100]

If nobody noticed, its the 100th post \o/
----------------------------------------

Today, I will be here to talk about purely random stuff. I don't really have anything decent in mind right now that I can spurt out here, except nonsense of course. I am here to keep the blog alive since it contains a lot of memories. Well, for me that is.

My finals just ended for Year 2, Semester 1 of my degree. It was really hard to cope with so many things in one subject. It is as if the planners were conjuring something evil, like I don't know. A scheme to earn more money perhaps.

During the immensely torturous period of time, my brain was spinning round and round like a senseless cyclone, seven days and seven nights of true terror. I weren't really able to sleep soundly every night, as there would be horrible visions about how unprepared I am as I marched senselessly into the dreaded hall.

Anyway, putting the whole issue of stress, tension and yadda yadda behind; you know what I don't understand? Love. But not only Love, its the little stuff that may or may not come after it. Relationship. Going more into that, we can see all relationships don't turn out like in those Disney movies we love so much. The "Happily Ever After" concept.

We all know "Happy Ever After" do not exist in the human world. Heck, even Enchanted was produced to poke fun into the issue. Many reasons prohibit the availability of this concept, such as; financial issues and human nature. Going deeper into Human Nature, we can pick out one common characteristics of most spoiled relationships. Jealousy. The Green Eyed Monster. The common inability to restrain one's emotion and feeling, subjecting victims to constrains due to low self esteem.

Yeah, I can understand if you can be jealous and insecure when your lover hangs out with his/her opposite sex friends, but you cannot issue a constraining rule telling him/her not to even be in contact with the opposite gender. Unreasonable is what I call it. One's insecurity isn't valid enough a reason to cause second and third party harm. Blasphemy.

So before I rage on further, I should take a chill pill and freeze to death on this here note.

t(-_-t)

No comments: