Wednesday, June 26, 2013

HeRO \o/ Part 5

Training with Ian.

Taking rough sea salt to this aunty.

2 children protected by Snowysnow

SWOWYSNOW THE SNOWMAN

Creating the perfect instrument?

 
































































































At last! a bard.







































































Was training with Ian until we both got to Job Level 40. With nothing to Lose (since I dont really like ensemble skills) I went for a job change. Going to Comodo was easy, I just needed to pay the Kafra in Morroc 1.8k z (easily earned). Talking to the wandering bard with an aloe flower in my hand, he told me I was skillful and that aloe leaflets can also be used to heal all kinds of illness. Baby I know, I have aloe vera plants in my garden.

Anyway, he said being a bard is no joke, and I need to befriend someone from Lutie, a christmas village and bring back some gifts. Since I am this antisocial bastard, I prefer talking to NPCs instead. Yeah this snowman was crying because he was alone, and that he has no legs to move to visit other people. This damn hipster, forever alone before it was cool.

Anyway, after some talking we learned that there was an alchemist named Phillip or Philz or something like that, walked into a village that was 80% destroyed, seeing some near to death villagers begging him to release them from his suffering but he ignored them and continued walking, barging into people's homes breaking jars for hearts, rupees and fairies. Anyway the main story is that at one point in the ruined village, he saw two children, still alive and hiding behind a snowman. He was amazed and touched that this snowman saved two children so he used his magic to transport the snowman somewhere where he can be preserved forever.

And that was how Snowysnow was born! in the village of Lutie. He seems to have a very good reputation, giving free candy from a Doraemon 4 Dimension santa sack that can be used to produce an unlimited amount of what the person desires. And he never gives anyone anything else except candy and also rough sea salt to make pickles for Mr Hairy that was old enough to know the history of the village. After talking to everyone and finding out Snowysnow's past, Snowysnow was glad that I took interest and promised to be my friend, giving me 2 pieces of cake. I bought the cake back to the wandering bard, and together with 60 barren trunk I demanded he made an instrument for me. So I became a bard, and got a mandolin. Good enough.

P.S : Snowysnow wasn't the only talking snowman, theres one more talking snowman in Lutie's church. :\

No comments: