Saturday, June 22, 2013

HeRO \o/ Part 2



ZAP ZAP















 So this is my magician. Just made it in case I got bored with my archer. The quest was really taxing though, they wanted me to create a solution and I had to run around finding the ingredients to create them. Yeah, there was a bookcase somewhere inside the magician's guild, and to make Solution 4 I had to buy Morroc's Solution from Pocahontas for 50z. The rest was pretty easy though, got them from beginner's island.
BURN BURN

I got to explore really amazing places I really havent got the chance to go to when I was playing in other private servers. Because the rates are quite low, I had to actually move around the map to find monsters I had to ZAP ZAP. But in this case its BURN BURN, cause I am using firebolt.

So back to my archer. I was training a bit with Ian just earlier, he was using his swordsman. Yeap, swordsmen are good tanks, they have a very big HP reservoir, even though their attacks may be quite low without spamming skills. Our SP deplete very fast though. When he went offline I went solo for a bit, around this map right here. It's really annoying that those elder willows are so damn aggresive though, I was just walking around when one attacked me.

Adding these pictures in are no joke, it seems that blogspot isn't very photo friendly.

WILLOWWWSSSmith

No comments: