Tuesday, June 25, 2013

HeRO \o/ Part 4

Clouds!? ONLY CLOUDS!?

So I went aboard the airship to try to go to Einbroch, but it seems that the journey only traverses from Izlude to Juno, Juno to Rachel and back to Izlude. So it was okay, I didn't really need to go to Einbroch anyways :( .

Ain't gonna spend any money on that.

So there are many fun things to do in the Airship, many exciting views. Well, of course. I paid 1.5k zenies for this! It better be pretty. So as I was saying, its pretty cosy inside the cabin. I was afraid some unknown flying species would attack outside so I ran inside to keep myself safe. Look at them gambling !_! and that lady seems to have her dress over the table huh ;)

SKULLL

Last but not least, Byalan Island. Northeast of Izlude, the sailors will bring you there for a cheap price of 150z. Pretty worth it. The island itself is pretty amazing, If you walk to where those eyes are on the minimap, there are tombstones there. Pretty creepy, considering you are just travelling to a dungeon where King Neptune lives at the very bottom.

No comments: