Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy~~~

Eid ul-fitr and INDEPENDENCE DAY, Malaysia. As much sorrow and bad times I have had when I remained in this country of mine, It has still stayed with me through good and bad times, so Happy Independence Day and Happy Raya :)

12 hours ago, that time last year I would be at the dimly lit stadium of my school singing oh so irritating, jaw breaking, high pitched (damn I cant reach that pitch)songs of independence. But look at where I am now. In my room. Facebooking. Blogging. Youtubing. Wheres my life!? [ Yeah, KiiKii.. as if singing those high pitched song gives you a life.. oh wow I'm breaking the third wall!! BREAK BREAK ]

This Year's Hari Raya Checklist

Kek Lapis [ ]
Kuih Momo [ ]
Colourful Cookies [ ]
Not-so-Colourful Cookies [ ]
Kek Keju [ ]
Ayam Kurma [ ]
Ayam Masak Merah [ ]
Nasi Harum [ ]
Green Packets [ ]

Ah.. maybe next year :P

I didn't know that university was this tiring. I took two days off just for the fun, but you see.. The holiday homework has accumulated to so much. Oh well. Gonna spend the last day of Raya finishing those workload. I feel like a mechabuffalo+

I am happy with my life. I cant imagine life without a life. I am content with everything I already have now. If one of anything gets out of place the obsessive-compulsive-disorder person I already am will be utterly disinterested with life.

Thank You, Greater Entity (G.E) for giving me this life. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have been through thick and thin, but it is all worth it.

Smile.

No comments: