Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I love...


The gifts I get from my sister's in Australia!!

One of them is this straws by the name of.. SIPAHH

What can this straw do?

This straw can let you drink milk...

DRINK MILK??? I CAN DRINK THEM WITHOUT STRAWS MAN..

Wait.

??

I have not finished my sentence. This straw can let you drink milk more enjoyably.

WHY??

(Damn, im getting annoyed just by writing conversations I hold with myself =_= )

Okay, here it is!

What type of milk can I use with my Sipahh milk flavouring straw?
Any type of milk or milk alternative is great with Sipahh: Full cream, reduced fat, skim or goats milk and milk alternatives such as soy.

Just make sure that the milk is cold however, we don't recommend you sip hot milk through Sipahh.

How much milk should I use with Sipahh?
Each Sipahh milk flavouring straw will flavour 200 -250mL of cold milk (some variation can occur depending on how hard you sip).

How many times can I use my Sipahh milk flavouring straw?
Use each Sipahh once only.

And to enjoy Sipahh at its best, we recommend drinking it all up within 15 minutes.

Are my Sipahh milk flavouring straws recyclable?
Yes! Each straw has a plastic ID code of 5. Just rinse it out when done and pop in the recycling bin.

Are those filter "thingy's" safe?
Absolutely! It's our top priority.

Each Sipahh is manufactured according to strict quality standards and under HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point) conditions. Sipahh is also FDA (Food & Drug Administration) safety compliant in the USA.

Where can I buy Sipahh?
Available at supermarkets, variety stores, service stations, convenience stores and healthy schools everywhere.

See a list of Australian & New Zealand stores that currently stock Sipahh.

(If you're a retailer and want to join our team of Sipahh stockists please get in touch.)

Didn't I have these when I was young?
In your vibrant youth, you may have tried something similar but it definitely wasn't Sipahh.

Over the years, many people have tried to make a milk flavouring straw. (It's a good idea after all so why not?) Some tried to line straws with syrup whereas others tried putting an absorbent flavoured stick inside straws.

Sipahh differs in its clever patented design and new manufacturing technology. The special filters and extraordinary UniBeads allow Sipahh to wake up milk in a way that hasn't been done before.

If you're interested, check out www.unistraw.com to find out just how clever the design of Sipahh is.

Is Sipahh with milk good for me?
Yes! So good in fact that Sipahh has been rated the coveted top "Green" rating as an everyday, healthy menu option by the NSW School Canteen Association, when served with reduced fat milk. Sipahh has also been approved by FOCiS (The Federation of Canteens in Schools) for use in school canteens nationally in Australia.

Sipahh helps deliver the goodness of milk including protein, calcium and riboflavin.

(Image and description from Sipahh.com)

I recommend buying this from Ting&Ting, as you won't find any of these in normal stores around you :D



NEXT. Yukimi Daifuku!!! (Credits to IndustrialBrand.com for the wonderful Image)

What is Yukimi Daifuku? What is it???!!!

Well, Yuki means Snow, and Daifuku means something like shortcake. I dont know...

But well, the nice food above is named as so.

Okay. Anyone knows Kuih Kochi?? Yukimi Daifuku is Vanilla Ice cream with the outer layer of the Kuih Kochi skin.

My first time at it was in KL.

I remember it as if it was yesterday~

Elder Sis: Kii, I wonder if there is Yukimi Daifuku in this... THERE IT IS!! Call your other sister!!
Me : *calls*
Sis : Eeee Yukimi Daifuku!! *goes buy*
(After Buying)
Sis : Sis!! you tricked me into buying Yukimi Daifuku!! (While laughing)
Elder Sis: I just wanted to show it to you, but you went ahead and bought it XD
Sis : Ish!
Elder Sis: Hmmmmmpphh!!!! (The overacted hmmph)
Me : I want one!!!
Elder Sis: Must wait for the Yukimi Daifuku to melt partially because it wont be nice if if is Frozen or fully melted.
Sis : Last time in Australia, we bought this and after fifteen minutes we ate this in the car. It tasted very nice!
(After fifteen minutes)

Well, you know the rest!! Anyways, Yukimi Daifuku is extremely delicious and can soothe your throat.

Food is so nice to blog about. But now im hungry since there is a pudding craze! My tummy longs for pudding ~ Even as I am writing now. Urge urge urge urge urge.

2 comments:

Marrel said...

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahah....yukimidaifuku~~~~

KiiKii Yu said...

Yukimi DAIFUKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU