Sunday, August 3, 2014

Kuusou Rumba [ Cover ] - A LOL PASTIME

So yeah, this is my pastime. A friend intro-ed this anime to me to watch, and I got addicted to ALL the songs from the anime. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei; meaning Goodbye, teacher in despair is an anime that teaches about the many horrors and evil of life and humanity itself in a comedic manner, and for me the dark humor is actually amusing. Well, watch it to learn it - I won't spoil anything for you!

I rarely post my singing online nowadays - and as stated in the past; it is because I inherited my dad's perfectionism. I don't really love posting things I feel is not up to par. And yeah, because my microphone is like half-busted and they're all so expensive, I guess this is up to par then :3 lifehacks!

XOXO

KiiKii the Yu


No comments: