Sunday, February 12, 2012

Starting Fresh

I reread my blogs. From the very beginning, to the very end. I realized how much I have grown, how much I have matured. Although I am still (sadly) immature, I have seen some improvement from when I first started blogging and now.

I no longer feel crazily low based on self esteem. I have definitely broken out of a smaller shell, now awaiting countless more to be overcome.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So please allow me to start again, in a different light.



Hello everyone, hello readers. Hello friend who are kind enough to pay attention to this lowly space. Stalkers that stalk the blog, you are very most welcome.

I am an ordinary young adult that aspires to be someone that is special. Someone that of significance. Although that is what I say- or what I might say.. I don't actually believe I can do it. I am average in my studies, leaning more to book smarts instead of street smarts. So to say, my theoretical mindset is much more dominant than my logical one, many a time causing me to act like a puppet to constitution.

My hobbies are singing and reading mangas, also watching anime. My manga reading skills are amazing, I can finish reading a whole manga series of a hundred chapters in a day IF I put my entire mind to it. My eyes just cant keep up. My singing skills are below average. I do, however love singing so I try to dedicate my body and soul to it. I often record covers of Jpop to Youtube, (My singing)- but the sound quality in my recordings happen to be the archilles heel of my channel. I have a terrible microphone that makes me sound muffled, and have wasted countless amount of money buying new ones, but to no avail. Sadly, no good microphones are available where I am at, and the only way I can get proper recording equipment is by shipment. And I think its very taxing.

My looks? Below average. My eyes aren't even properly proportioned and my hair is such a mess. Since its so thick, combs rarely work magic on it. I am not even fit at all, but well- I believe every man has a six pack. I just prefer to protect the six pack with a premium ONE! The only strong point I have is my height. I am very tall. I can easily roof over some of my friends, but thats it. I don't even know why I am tall, I dont play basketball or what.

My future? I just want a simple plain one. I don't have to be filthy rich or what. I don't care If I live in an apartment / a rented room. A simple job will do. I dont have my expectations set too high, so even if I fail my own expectations I would still be on some cloud nine.

Love?


Thats a confidential matter~

- - - - - - - - - -

I have started anew.

Thank you for listening/ reading!

No comments: