Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pictures...



Speak a thousand words. Many people have different perceptions to the piece of drawing here. I posted the picture in a Facebook group, and my friends had different views when I asked them to create a story based on their imagination.

Err Domingo :

Theres a person that looked like amano yukiteru and and he's on some kind of lake. More like Lancelot of the lake

Ahmad Hisyam :

An afro ghost is looking at the people outside the picture while enjoying a walk in the moonlight on the grass field

HuanXian Lee :

He has his back against the moon.poor lost soul,haunted by the moon.

Khairil Anad

during the night..but not just any night..the night that is full of nostalgic memories..then i saw an image, of a friend i once knew..smiling away..as if he knew, i would able to redeem the past..

thats my story XD


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In truth, nothing was really going on in my mind as I was drawing this. I just happened to visualize a story while drawing, so I did everything spontaneously. I didn't really give much thought, but I said to myself, how lonely a person would be stuck in the future with the mindset of the past.

Thus, I drew a shrine maiden with traditional clothes and hairstyle (it's not afro by the way) in the modern world. The lights in the distance is another place far towards the sea, a city. Separated by the distance of time, the lonely person turns away, basked in the light of the lonely full moon. Shrouded by the clouds, even the moon cannot accompany the soul lost in the past.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That was my thoughts to the drawing!

What was yours?

I will make more of these in the future, when I feel like it!

No comments: