Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Time

You fly pass me very quickly.

yes, you do.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was like it was just yesterday I graduated from high school. It was like just yesterday everything started. I can still remember everything clearly right from the root.

Being in the tense examination hall, wearing my sweaty school uniform.. hair being like one of a soldier's.. Being done with the examination, moving on with life, into a higher tier of education..

I still remember some big fat white furball rubbing against my legs, being everywhere I was to listen to what I have to say, the sad things I want to express..



But for all I know, she would be in a better place right now. She wouldn't have to endure much more suffering like at the very final moments of her life. For that, I am thankful. I will continue to be happy for her.

It was also just like it was just yesterday that I finished my foundation course. During the term, I met lots of awesome people. Everyone was a little scary at first, but after you get to know them you will literally scream with joy every time you meet them.

I met people from many countries, learned many things about their life, but my interest never falters. Not after all this while, but always. I am still interested in Japan.

Nearing the current timeline, I met a person from Japan over the internet. Chatted a while. It widened my interest in Japan. I don't care if its a nuclear infested country or what anyone says. I would rather be a monster that lived in Japan than an ignorant brat that doesn't want to see the land of dreams.

It was like everything just happened yesterday.... or today... or maybe it did happen today..?

All I know now is that Chinese New Year comes... NEXT WEEK.

What do I do..? what do I DO?? I am not mentally prepared yet!!

- - - - - - - -

I am eighteen going on nineteen. I AM NOT MENTALLY PREPARED TO PLUNGE INTO THE WORLD OF ADULTS DAMN YOU AGING SYSTEM.

So until I am ready again, I am still a sweet, young and childish fifteen year old. Thank you very much.

No comments: