Sunday, March 29, 2009

Look below. Stop staring at the title.

Exam exam exam. Thank goodness it just passed! All the subjects are hard hard hard hard and I can't even do do do do any question question question question because all that I studied studied studied studied didn't come out out out out. And so I shot alot and just did simple cutting using logic.

Chemistry was kinda tricky. You definitely can't survive just knowing about the formula to find the mass , particles and those stuffs.

BM is real easy for those that are experienced. I think that I did quite well (or not) and my BM really rots.. so I depend on luck now.

Physics!!! My goodness. Im sure to fail this one. I didn't even know how to take readings from a stopwatch.

English!!! Lifesaver. I hope I get high marks for this one. Oh wait. I did several grammar mistakes in my essay...

Biology was easy. I just did it using the stuff I studied in form 1 - 3. And for those I didn't know, I just shot.

Sejarah was also quite easy. Everything I studied came out. Well, almost everything.. Ugh the essay part!!!

Add maths was hell. I just simply did them all. I only knew the first four questions.

Maths was also hell. I thought it was easy but the subjective answers are like 2003.6887cm^2 and 50.7551cm^2. It was so strange I did it 3 times to get the same answer and I gave up.

Moral is like simply beating behind the bush. I didn't even know what was "BCA" in full.

EST was easy!!!!!! too easy!!!

Anyways, I have a really low percentage to be...

Sigh..

1 comment:

Drenz said...

dun keh leng keh si la...
o.0