Friday, January 9, 2009

The Today~

This morning, I went to school with my friends for Badminton. I wonder how it turned out as me going for gaming somewhere. Who cares. Whatever. I don't care at all. Do you?

I seem to have gotten more ignorant in form 4. Bad Feng Shui I guess..

ANYWAYS

New year for school!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OLD FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEW SOMEONE THAT BLOCKS MY VIEW OF THE BEAUTIFUL BLACKBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!
SAME OLD SOMEONE THAT SMELLS LIKE...
Many friends that moved to different classes......
New teachers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEW SUBJECTS.......

SO should I be happy,sad or plain emotionless???

I guess I'l just sulk in class.

AND TODAYS SPECIAL!!!!
VIOLIN LESSON

I walked up the stairs to the room where I was supposed to be whenever there is a violin lesson, which is every Saturday. I was surprised when I didn't see the familiar face I was supposed to see, but a NEW TEACHER. I walked back three steps, AND SUDDENLY THE DOOR BEHIND ME OPENED.(It wasn't right behind me, a few metres back) And my violin teacher called me from behind. (Did I see the wrong class?) And I entered the new class where the violin teacher was waiting for me inside. ( Guess not ) I started taking out my violin ( Which always takes 15 minutes ) AND STARTED PLAYING. *makes excuses* The violin lesson didn't go well because it was a new class which has a new atmosphere, and I am not taught to memorise notes on the stave and THE new class was too small for me and and and... ANYWAYS... My life continues on and went I was walking down the stairs I broke one of the legs of the staircase which made me feel ambarassed because everybody was looking at me at that time and AS QUICK as lightning I dashed into the car to get sent home.

Bad luck or what????

I guess its just one of those days where rain never stops falling.........

No comments: