Saturday, January 17, 2009

School

Looks like my plan no.1 is going quite well..
I do something bad and Nicholas somehow takes all the blame. It looks like im an angel in the teacher's eyes. Okay... I should not do that anymore since I might spoil the teachers view of me.

But..

(My mouth is somehow forcing it self to smile more then before)

Agh the aching mouth muscles..

Maybe I'l just give it up and laze around with my moody look in class.

Im tired of painting a mask in front of my face, especially when nobody really cares.

BUT ON SECOND THOUGHT

Once I have gained full trust from the teachers I can get more advice from them on how to solve problems in each particular subjects!

Anyways..

Smiling can be really heartwarming, but when you know that you are not really smiling in your heart it takes away all the warmth.

So what should I do to smile like I did before?

(WHAT A SHORT BLOG POST)

Extend











Extended

Anyways, im boredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredbored. I should end the post now. BYE.

No comments: