Thursday, September 12, 2013

Sunshine, Festivals and the Lion [DAY 3]

Day 3 was an amazingly delicious day. I woke up to sunshine through the windows, and probably also the cold temperature as I entered the washroom to wash myself right up. Even though I was tempted not to bath I bathed, and then washed my face for the day. The water was freezing cold.

My sister brought us out to a Chinese Restaurant, called Hao Ge. As I entered the restaurant, the scent of food was already tickling my brain through my nose. It made my stomach growl, and we couldn't wait to order. We ordered chicken legs, meat and also Pai Kut Ong (Some bone king, didn't know how to spell it :x). We also had Dim Sum and the most delicious Egg Tart I ever laid my tongue on. The portion was okay, and the food was so tasty we literally almost licked the plates scott free.

Food from Hao Ge. Look at the Dim Sum :P Yum Yum
After that, we went for an outing with my other Siblings. We walked along the Brisbane River and I took a picture of the city. It was a day full of sunshine, and the sun was scorching hot, but there was a constant breeze of cool air, so it was standable. Nearby, there was a chocolate factory themed cafe called Max Brenners. The menu consisted of chocolate, chocolate and even more chocolate. This sure would alter my weight a little but it was worth it. Chocolate dips, Chocolate waffles, Chocolate ice cream, this new concept could be applied for Breakfast and Lunch, and we had the sweetest lunch ever.

It was a very long day. We took a walk around Brisbane Square, and saw the old bank. It looked really classy, as if we are strutting down the streets of London, but yeah; back to reality. Its Brisbane and its the 21st century right now :3 We also went to the lookout at Mount Cootha. And guess what? I saw Park Tae Hwan, the famous Korean Swimmer! He was with another lady, though. Didn't want to disturb them so I just fled to the sidelines and watched.

Yeah as you can see, my fingers seem really reluctant to type essays about my amazing experience. I will just caption the pictures I have taken and end this on an amazing note.

CHOCOLATE

Brisbane City, and Brisbane River. Also, candid of Su Min. (That I didn't notice until after I checked the photos back in Malaysia)

The Max Brenner's Chocolate Love Story. tl;dr

Chocolate Waffles, Ice Cream, sweet snacks to dip into chocolate dippings. Both Milk and Dark Chocolate. Full of Chocolaty goodness :3

Brisbane Square! Sorry random people dragged into my inconvenient phototaking timing skills.

Planetarium. Closed when we arrived though. :(

Mount Cootha lookout.

WHOO!! tl;dr

Brisbane's map? :x I really have no idea what this is.

Delicious vegetarian food, there were other dishes too during dinner that day; but I only took pictures of this San Choi Pau :(

No comments: