Sunday, May 10, 2009

Shifting Through The Phase

Of Life.

Have you ever had that little thought in your mind that you want everything to stay the way it was? Never to be moving forward to be able to relish all of the good moments that everything in the world have in store for you?

That was just what I was thinking. The morning before, when I went out for a little walk I just thought of this. Looking at the light blue sky and clouds moving at its petty pace. I saw a little kid running past me giggling off. Then I realised.

I am now in form 4. Not in form 1,2 or 3. Time moves so fast without me really realising it. I should have taken it easier back then. Back then...

I have also pondered deep on some thoughts.

-When did I started to hate children so much?
-When did I even enjoy smiling for real?
-When did I even think when taking walks like this?
-Why do I show different sides of myself at school?
-When did I even glare at people and lose my temper easily??

I just can't get it. It may just be a test or what. Im really frustrated that I can't get answers even with squeezing my brains tight. No brain juice.

So I just stop thinking about those and get on with my walk.

Anyways, Im bored. There is almost nothing to do on the weekends.

AND DID I MENTION?

School is until 1.25 pm MAX from now on. Which means we will all be like pure white skeletons when we reach home EVERYDAY.

We are the guinea pigs!! oh wait, im a rabbit~~ and in the science lab there is a crocodile, a goldfish , a cat, a bunny and lots of animals too!!!!!!!!! Yay!

We would feel very "PLEASED" indeed.

And these days, I feel like I can't write that much. My hurting hands are becoming Obstacles for..


SPEAKING OF OBSTACLES,


In our English test, there was a question asking for the different meaning of obstacles given a quote from a huge essay.

Did you know what a g(u/a)y named Nicholas wrote ?

The answer was supposed to be "Hindrances" He wrote "Lakeshores"

DO you know what lakeshores are????? Its a place near the lake. Not an obstacle. Not an obstacle and clearly not an obstacle.

Unless you were planning to drinks some fresh water from the lake where the shores were too high for you to reach and your neck wasn't as long.

Oh wait. Im supposed to stop now. What was I thinking??... Im the kind of person that just types in whatever comes into my mind at the moment.

Speaking of moment, I just had a piece of chocolate called "Melting Moments" two days ago!! There was caramel inside the chocolate. When you put the chocolate inside your mouth for a few seconds, it begins to melt and the caramel gushes out!! I mean flow.. How would caramel gush out from a chocolate, that would be clearly impossible since it is a thick liquid!!

Sorry... I'l.. be like.. ending the post here... sorry.. sorry...

3 comments:

Ena said...

hey :)
Yea I feel that way at times..I wish I was a kid again.

KiiKii Yu said...

Don't we all :)

Drenz said...

hahaha...i dun wan to be a kid la...
now is better...
4 me la...xD