Monday, December 7, 2009

Im going to...


(Credits to Wikipedia)

I'm going there on Wednesday. You know, I was really excited about going there. I would be awaiting the final day before departure. It was but just my second time setting foot outside of my country. However, my father told me that there was no...


(Credits of picture goes to Mr Mike at his blog. he takes gorgeous photos! Thank you, Mike!)

Yes, there was no snow. Sad isn't it? However, even with no snow it is at about 270 degrees more from perfect zero temperature. Even your saliva can freeze in this cold if you open your mouth like an idiot and keep still for 2 to 3 minutes. I will be sharing the same room with my cousin.

Anyways, just saying that I'l be going to China wont help much. So much more specifically, Im going to somewhere that looks like...


(Credits once more, to Wikipedia)
Not getting it? Well, I will, because of my kindness give you one more clue. It is related to...

West Lake.

How about now? Do you get where i'm going to now?

If you answered Nigeria, you are wrong.

If you answered Tokyo, that would be nice, but nope.

If you answered Australia then you are not correct.

If you answered "I dont know" that is not really right.

If you give up now, I still wont tell you the answer.

And no. Apple is not a place. Neither is Orange. Or Jackfruit. Dont even get to Coconuts.

I'l leave it to you to find the answer yourself! (Wikipedia Google Yahoo)

Today i've really spoilt my blog didnt I?.. Look at all those big big big big big pictures :(

(Kudos)

3 comments:

KiiKii Yu said...

Before anyone says anything, NO IM NOT GOING TO WAR!!!!

Ena said...

LOL wei ur blog so lame hahahahha!

KiiKii Yu said...

I know,, right? XD